Sunday, October 07, 2007

silence




One last post before I place myself in the world of exclusion.

Tomorrow’s going to be the start of our finals and I am to start reviewing.


To my fellow blogmate/ orgmate

I have no hard feelings for you, I am neither destroying your reputation to any one. Neither am I trying to make the person you "love" to dislike you. I am not taking her for my own. You don’t know me and you can never say such things. I hate what you are doing and not you in totality.

I mentioned in my previous post that you are a plain copy cat. I do not and never will I resent those claims. It is not only I who had noticed these things. It has been tested and yes, you did do these things numerous times over and over again. She blogged, you blogged, she is a working student, you apply for one, I posted some comments you did the same. Need I to reiterate what there is left? This post would be so long if I did so.

And it was not I who did something against you in the first place. You did, I never did nothing against you! Damn, you go on and on saying stuff like those without even thinking what you are blurting out. I myself have proofs and I would have not posted that if it was only I who have noticed it.

Enough about you!


To the butterfly I so have given so much attention

Am I to give up? You never told me to stop. My friends are telling me things to do, to either stop or go on. I am so full of it. I don’t know what to do anymore. Yes, you are very important tome, but you still love that guy. Though you’re confused I know you still love him so much. I don’t know, it is only now that I have held on to something I started. I always give up so early that it hurts me more compared to if I pursued. Maybe I’m not fit for anybody? Maybe I am not meant for anyone.

There, in your blog, numerous guys flooding. There, in your friendster numerous lads falling. I don’t know. Am I giving too much meaning to something that has nothing at all? Am I to resign my position to pursue you. Nagmumukha na akong tanga kasi. I love you, but I think it’s not enough. You don’t want to talk about it and you don’t want to talk to me. All I'm waiting for is for you to tell me to stop. That’s all.


I need to do these to lessen things I am thinking of before I start studying. Thanks for bearing with me…

2 comments:

Donya Quixote said...

wow! drama unfolding before my very eyes!

[btw: i'm back!]

ahnjellie said...

HaHaHa incase you were wondering, it was I who gave that "fell asleep" widget thing. Well why wouldn't I? same old, same old... looks like you... having a wider vocabulary (or so it seems) just doesn't seem to make up for the DRAMAness unfolding... and there's not even a word like that. HaHaHa.

Anyway, my latest post might bore you more so I'll stop saying such things. HaHa.

Y'know what, my dear self-proclaimed older brother numbered ninth slash second to my favorile dear self-proclaimed older brother numbered seventh... (WOAH!!!) I really do think both of you need to talk. Not that you are friends to or anything but this insanity has to stop. One might say that one does not care but both of you do this kind of thing... you post stuffs... on your blog, now if it wasn't that big of a matter in the first place then neither ought to be giving it attention... IN EXAMPLE... taking the time of day to post about it on his own blog.

That's just me reprimanding. HoHoHo and I know I volunteered to talk to my dear self-procalaimed older brother numbered fifth... but I haven't got the time and oppurtunity to do so. I'd really like both of you to sort things out with this. It's really quite annoying having to see both of you like that just for a girl... (though I'm clearly not pointing anything that is apparently wrong in the matter) ...I dunno, it's just well, not sorta right as well. Ahh but 'tis love... so to speak... Hmmm *thinks*


DAMN WHAT A LONG COMMENT, IT COULD'VE DONE JUSTICE AS A POST!!!

Powered By Blogger