Monday, October 29, 2007

songs and lessons

i am not fond of listening to the radio regularly. i only listen to it if it somebody else is listening to it or if somebody told me to turn it on and listen to some specific station.

and one of those instance happened. we were on the way to west ave, me and my family, when the station was tuned to one of those "PANGGA" station. they were playing this song

NAGHIHINTAY
by: Jacob
from the album: Naghihintay

Kelan bang makikita ng iyong mga mata
Kelan bang maririnig sayo na tayo na

[refrain]
Huwag mo akong sisihin kung ang lungkot ng aking damdamin
Bakit di mo akong subukan suyuin…suyuin

[Chorus]
Naghihintay, kahit parang wala pag-asa
Handa, maghintay kahit pa may’ron kang iba
Bahala na,
Naghihintay ako na ika’y makasama
Kahit na, naghihintay
Kahit parang wala na

Bakit ba di mo buksan ang iyong mga mata
Nang ang oras natin ay di na masayang pa

[repeat refrain]

[repeat chorus]

[repeat chorus]

Huwag mo akong sisihin
kung biglang sumuko ang damdamin
di mo kasi ako pinapansin


instantly i remembered her, DIWATA. though i dont want to be the drama king that i am, i still wanted to share this post. well, if you do not know the song, here is its mtv



another thing to share. last last night, i got myself caught by my parents going out to party way pass bed time with out even asking their permission. unfortunate for me, they texted me and asked where the hell i was. i told them that i only looked for a loading station and got my self pass my time with some company when in fact i was having a drinking session with my buddies. the invitation was unexpected and out of the blue so i rather not ask permission.

consequently,they got mad at me. i understand them but the damage has been done. lesson learned, try not get yourself caught if you are to enter some risky stupid move. naaaaahhhh.. wrong lesson. the right lesson is, why you are still in your parents care, do what you should do, ask permission. there is no harm in trying.and if they did not allow you, that is the time you sneak out at night. wakekeke.

in addition, my parents did not talked to me the whole day yesterday and my mom is still not talking to me up to now. my fault, they only cared too much. reason? im an only child which might cancel out the fact that i am a man. wakekeke. hmmm. about the only child issue will be another post's concern. well,enough about that. peace out.

waaaaaa. 1 more thing. i forgot to post this song. so ill post it now.



fixing a broken heart

There was nothing to say the day she left
I just filled a suitcase full of regrets
I hailed a taxi in the rain
Looking for some place to ease the pain, ooh
Then like an answered prayer
I turned around and found you there

* You really know where to start
Fixing a broken heart
You really know what to do
Your emotional tools can`t cure any fool
Whose dreams have fallen apart
Fixing a broken heart

Ever could understand what I'm going through
There must be a plan that led me to you
Cause of the hurt just disappears
In every moment you are near, yeah
Just like an answered prayer
You make the loneliness easy to bear

* repeat

Soon the rain will stop falling baby
Let's I'll forget the past
'cause here we are at last

* repeat

No comments:

Powered By Blogger