Saturday, January 06, 2007

one made by me

i created this para sa isang examination para sa isang org. wala lng. just wanted to share it to you guys




---------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was supposed to post the composition n nagawa ko about sa isang mansanas kaso d ko mahanap. kukunin ko from my cousins muna... ito n lng muna...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------


picture from deviantart

IN THE DARKNESS DESPAIR

in the darkness of the ebony color or despair
i looked for an emotion to accompany me.
i already thrown out sadness which i had held for so long
but to my mistake, i threw it in the same darkness
i am to look for enlightenment
for joy
for happiness
with out anything to see and only my touch to look
i searched for happiness
alas
i have something in my hands
grasped so tight i did not know what it was i picked
to my surprise, it was once again desperation
i threw it once more, immediately
i dont want that feeling again to come
but to my surprise, once more, once again
the minute i threw away that damn feeling
along did i threw something so important
something hard to loose
that is
my
sanity
and
now
its...
(total silence)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was good. You're into poetry pala.

Wala lang. I miss my pub days... bleh.

Powered By Blogger